Happy Couple celebrates their Fiancee visa approval Immigration petition is approved
CR1 Spousal Visa Preparation

Previously the CR-1 Visa (or IR-1 if you have been married longer than 2 years) was much slower than the K-3 making the K-3 the popular choice. This has recently changed. Currently the processing times are roughly equivalent, making the CR-1 visa which includes a green card and has about $600 less government fees,the current popular choice.
The K-3 is still attractive if it's multiple entry features allowing your alien spouse two years to come and go to the USA before taking up permanent residency and applying for a Green Card is preferred.

I provide:
Checklist of documents that you need for your CR-1 Spousal visa
Accurate preparation of your I-130  visa petition
Expert advice on how to handle yourself at your Consular or INS interview, and what to expect
Unlimited personal communication with your own immigration expert. Fast, easy and secure processing of your visa.


What is a CR-1 Spousal Visa

If your spouse is not a citizen of the United States and you plan to bring her to live in the United States, then you must file a petition with INS on behalf of your spouse. After the petition is approved, your spouse must obtain a visa issued at a U.S. Embassy or consulate abroad.  This visa is called a CR-1 visa. Full Support to prepare CR-1 Spousal Visa.$995.  Order

Our service includes a 100% Risk Free Money Back Guarantee

By Fred Wahl